Sunday, September 8, 2013

Up for New Challenges Ahead!

As I promised in my previous post that I'd like to share something about what I'll be doing for my last year of college. Well, here goes the story:

For the last couple of months, I've been doing my internship in a big company, one of the subsidiary of a multinational company. I enjoyed my time working there and of course I got a lot of new lessons, experience, and most of all I felt just like any working person going to work everyday. It opened my eyes for a lot of things and perspectives. One of the first thing I realized is that I needed more challenges, it's not that the company that I worked for my internship has no challenges, oh yes I can definitely find tons of them, but it just seems different solving them.

So after thinking over and over again to myself, what is really my passion? To be honest, I can't really say right now. All I know is, since I was in elementary school, I like making money. Well I like making money from just anything really. In elementary, I used to sell pencils and pen my mom bought from the train and sell them for almost like 4 times the price. But then I gave back the money I profited from selling the pencils and pen to mom so she can gas for her to cook. In middle school, when I was in Gainesville I didn't have anything to sell, so I only have my time and I liked playing with kids so I started to babysit and also teach kids to write, learn their ABCs, count and many more. Of course the money would go to mom so every weekend we could eat out as a family and I was proud of it. I did continue to teach until now but not as often as in the past. I love making money, especially from things I do best at. It maybe God's gift or I just love making money. 

So, at the beginning of the semester I talked to a couple of my nearest friend to start a business of our own. We haven't quite decide yet what the business would be, or where it would leads to. But we believed IT is the future to almost anything so we're gonna start something in the IT field. We also want to contribute to the country bu actually create jobs opening (in the future after the business is established).
I knew that it would take a lot energy, mind, and also time. But I always believed that if you want to achieve something big, you need to work extra hard on it! I have a year left to really work my butt off and hopefully it'll succeed. 

I'm gonna close the post with a really nice saying that hit me, it was one of the team member who shared it to us: Life is short! Build stuff THAT MATTERS!



 I'll be posting again soon!

Enjoy your day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment